Dear fellow AIB-ers,

Are you putting the final touches on the paper you are presenting in Istanbul and want some help?  Or are you working on a paper you want to send to a journal and just need another set of eyes to help make sure you are saying what you intend to say in a grammatically correct and readable way?

If so, consider using my service, TheDocumentDr.  For a quite affordable fee I will edit your paper with a trained and experienced eye.  Many of you already have used my service since it was first launched last year, and are familiar with the quality and timeliness of my work.  I have even worked on dissertations.  While I cannot promise that a paper being submitted to a journal or conference will be accepted, I can assure you that it will be well-written.

Further Inquiries, or papers, can be sent to my email - [log in to unmask].  When sending papers, please indicate when you want them to be returned.  I  look forward to working with you.

Yours truly,

John Dilyard, Ph.D.