Dear Colleagues:
I am taking a one year Sabbatical from Florida Gulf Coast University beginning August 2013 and seeking a visiting professor position. This could be international, in the USA or Canada for short or longer term. I am also interested in short term executive program and consulting opportunities.
My experience is in in undergraduate, MBA, EMBA and executive teaching of strategic management, leadership, international business, organizational change management, technology and innovation at AACSB schools in the USA, Canada, UK and internationally. I have corporate experience with leading multinationals prior to my academic career. I am also seeking research collaborations in leadership and strategy in emerging markets and corporate governance, boards and strategy in innovative firms.
If you have a suitable position or know of one please let me know. I shall be attending at the AIB conference in Istanbul July 2-9 so will be available for interview there.
Thanks for your attention.
 Dr. Stephen Drew
Director of The Institute for Chinese and Emerging Market Studies
Executive Editor the Journal of General Management
Professor of Business Strategy
Lutgert College of Business
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd South
Fort Myers, Florida 33965-6565

Tel: 239-590-7328
Fax: 239-590-7367
Cell: 239-784-1195

Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.