oikos UNDP Young Scholars Development Academy 2013
Organising and governing inclusive business
2-6 September 2013, UNDP IICPSD, Istanbul, Turkey
http://www.oikos-international.org/academic/development

Abstract submission deadline: 24 June 2013

We invite doctoral candidates and post-docs to submit a paper to the oikos UNDP Young Scholars Development Academy, hosted by UNDP's Istanbul International Center for Private Sector in Development.

Feedback will be given by fellow students and the following senior faculty:

- Shazad Ansari, University of Cambridge, UK
- Dilek Çetindamar, Sabancı University, Turkey
- Miguel Rivera-Santos, EMLYON Business School, France / Babson College, US

To allow in-depth discussions the oikos UNDP Young Scholars Development Academy is limited to 15 young scholars. Please, send us your abstract (2 pages), a short curriculum vitae and a letter of interest before 24 June 2013.  We will send a notification of acceptance by 28 June 2013.

For more details please consult the Call for Paper on our website at
http://www.oikos-international.org/academic/development.

We look forward receiving your submission. Join us in Istanbul in September 2013!

Please let your colleages know about this opportunity.

Yours sincerely,
Martin Herrndorf

--
Martin Herrndorf