Dear AIB Members,
We will be running a two-week Doing Business in Turkey summer program at Istanbul Bilgi University. Please forward this post to individuals and groups who might be interested in attending. The flyer is attached.
Information about pricing, schedule, and registration may be found on this link:
You may contact me directly if you have any questions or special requests.
Associate Professor of Management, Istanbul Bilgi University www.bilgi.edu.tr
Turkey has long-standing relationships with the U.S., European Union and the Russian Federation, and continues to expand its outreach to governments and consumers in the Near East. Doing Business in Turkey program will explore Turkish businesses and economy, one of the twenty largest in the world. Participants of the program will have the opportunity to meet with business academicians, law experts, entrepreneurs, and executives from various multinational and domestic companies. The cultural program includes visits to Konya, Antalya, and Bursa, three of the most vibrant cities of the country. Participants will have extensive opportunity to learn and understand different aspects of Turkish business, history and culture.Topics to be discussed in the program include:
- What are the major challenges for doing business in Turkey?
- Where does Turkey stand among fast-growing economies?
- How well did Turkish businesses deal with the global recession?
- What are the unique features of the Turkish business culture?
- What are the main differences among consumer segments in Turkey?
- Is Turkey ready to become a high-technology center?