Hello members,

I am shortly authoring the online version of SNHU's capstone class in International  Strategy for their MBA in International Business at the SNHU College of Continuing Education (COCE).
I am searching for a well-regarded textbook in International Strategy which lends itself toward applied concepts and methods for the topic.  Students demographics are majority US students with a good international  component.
In the past we have used M. Peng's 2006 text, but would like to move away from Cengage Publishing to one offering greater availability and quality of international covers. Please note those texts with especially strong teaching support materials.

I welcome author submissions of their own textbooks or more focused works in applied analysis as well.  Thank you in advance for your timely comment.

Best Regards,
C.G.
Clare Ralph Greenlaw Jr., BS MS MBA ABD
International School of Business