Submissions will be reviewed during June-July by the review panels and the BARDsNet Executive. A draft list will be publicly available on the ABDC website for comment 1-31 August and an external review will also occur during this period. The final revised list will be published and announced in September.
The ABDC is pleased to announce the appointment of the following senior academics as review panel chairs, with
Professor Robert Faff as the overall chair:
• 0806 Information Systems – Professor Julie Fisher (Monash University)
• 1401-1499 Economics – Professor Ian King (The University of Melbourne)
• 1501 Accounting – Professor Ken Trotman (The University of New South Wales)
• 1502 Finance – Professor Robert Faff (The University of Queensland)
• 1503 Management – Professor Neil Askanasy (The University of Queensland)
• 1504-07 Marketing/Tourism/Logistics – Professor Geoff Soutar (The University of Western Australia)
• 180105/180125 Business and Taxation Law – Professor Margaret McKerchar (The University of New South Wales)
For further information
If after reviewing the ABDC website
and the ‘Instruction to Submitters’ document, you have a query, please contact [log in to unmask]
. Panel members have been instructed to re-direct all queries centrally to assist us in developing a Q&A webpage and in providing consistent and timely responses. Sending emails directly to panel members may result in a delayed response.