Definitely the last couple of months people here in my department have had
issues with it.  Generally Outlook 2007, mixed imap or pop.  I don't
remember exactly when the problems started cropping up, but one day things
were fine, and the next people would start periodically getting the message.

If I leave outlook up for the day (I don't use my regular msu account much,
but when I do use it it's using outlook typically), I'll generally get
several errors throughout the day.