Hi I have a HP Color Laserjet 3800 DN that all of a sudden started to print out in Black and White, for all computers printing to it.   Even the printer generated demo page prints out black and white, which it should be in color.

A cold reset seems to fix the problem for between 2-3 days, then it starts printing monochrome again.

I updated the printer to the latest firmware and like after the cold reset it worked for 2-3 days and that was it, back to printing monochrome.

Does anybody out there know what causes this?    I don't want to waste money on a new printer if we can get by with this one for a couple more years.

Lee Duynslager