All:

Important information about the TUES program. No TUES, but two other opportunities (WIDER and ECR).

Julie

> Begin forwarded message:
> ...the National Science Foundation will not release a Transforming Undergraduate Education in STEM (TUES) solicitation this spring or summer.
>
> I know that some in the community have been expecting to submit TUES proposals in this timeframe and that this news will raise questions about what the future holds for TUES.  Given that the President's budget request for FY14 has just been announced, we don't know anything definitive at this point.
>
> There are other current NSF solicitations and program announcements that are likely of interest to the CER community, including WIDER (deadline July 3) and the new EHR Core Research program (ECR, target date July 12).  ...an important first step is to carefully read the corresponding solicitation or program announcement to see how your potential projects fit with the program goals.
>
> WIDER: http://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=504889
>
> ECR: http://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=504924

Julie Libarkin
Associate Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Director for Educational Research - Center for Integrative Studies in General Science
Michigan State University
288 Farm Lane, 206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin

Affiliations: Center for Integrative Studies in General Science, Department of Geological Sciences, Cognitive Science Program, Environmental Science and Policy Program