Apologies for any cross-postings.

Geoscience Educators,

Please consider responding to the request below of one of our grad students. Thanks.

~Scott

><><><><><><><><><><><><

Scott Linneman, Ph.D., L.G.

Professor of Geology and Science Education

Western Washington University

516 High Street

Bellingham WA 98225-9080 USA

Dear Geoscience Educators,

I am a geology masters student at Western Washington University researching the use of time-lapse videos to increase geology students’ understanding of geologic rates and time. As part of my preliminary research, I am conducting a short survey of geoscience educators in order to better understand how and to what extent time-lapse videos are currently being used in college geology courses. The survey will take less than 10 minutes to complete. Thank you.

Zach Schierl

Survey link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FTDLBX7