Dear all,

My friend and I are looking for a female roommate to co- apply a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom apartment at College Town from the beginning of August, 2013. The floor plan can be found at www.dtnmgt.com/lansing/college-towne-east/floorplans/ .

You can have your own bedroom, bathroom and a walk-in closet. And the washing machine and dryer are inside the apartment.

We are both easygoing, clean and quite. If you are interested, feel free to reply this email or contact 517-515-2004.

Thank you.

Best,
Liqian