Hello all, sorry to bother the people who are not interested. Is there anyone who still needs
a place to live after 6/25? If so, please contact me. My apartment is campus hill on grand
river. It's a really nice two-bedroom apartment. You will have your own bedroom, which is
really big. If you are interested, please contact me to see the apartment, and price is
negotiable.
My contact info: [log in to unmask], please contact me ASAP!
Thank you, have a nice day.

Best
Rayna