Hi, there,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested again.

I have to following items for sale:

Gateway desktop PC (Bought in Dec 2011)
Model: SX2803-US20P;
Window 7 premium;
CPU: Intel E6700;
Hard Drive: 1TB;
Memory: 4GB DDR3;
Almost new;
Price: $190;

Sumsung Monitor (Bought in Dec 2011)
Model: SyncMaster B2230;
Price: $70;

Foldable table
Price: $10;

Office chair (bought two and half years ago)
Price: $10;

A speaker: $5;
Air drier: $7;
A brand new box: $3;

Some prices are negotiable. The pictures for these items can be found in the
following link:
https://plus.google.com/photos/107720325709883078958/albums/5871316851934087073/5871339196121779698.

There are also some free stuffs going with the purchase.

If you are interested, please send me a message at [log in to unmask], or call
me at 517-643-5378.
If you decide to buy, I would like the pick-up date no earlier than May 5.

Thanks for your attention!

Best,
Hai