Hi, there

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.
I am graduating and want to sell my car before moving to another country.
The car’s basic information is as follows:

2004 Mazda6, 4 door sedan I;
Millage: 10,4XX;
VIN: 1YVFP80C145N37669;
Transmission: Automatic;
Standard equipments with additional options: power seat and rear spoiler;
MPG: 24 city/26 highway;
Color: Frost green;

Clean title, reliable and in good condition;

I have been driving the car for two and half years for commuting between MSU
and College Towne. Besides brakes change and a tune up two years ago, the
car never gave me any trouble.

I am asking for $4500, the price is negotiable.

Some pictures of the car can be found in the following link:

https://plus.google.com/photos/107720325709883078958/albums/5871316851934087073

If you are interested, please reply this message (only to me please) or
contact me at 517-643-5378. Serious inquiry please!

Best,
Hai