Hi all,

Apologies to those who are not interested!

We'd like to sublease our two bedroom apartment at the Pines (location and
floor plan - http://www.dtnmgt.com/east-lansing/the-pines-apartments/). Both
bedrooms, furnished, will be available from around May 10th to July 20th. I will
live in the dinning room till the end of June (I am a guy.). The rent will be 210 a
month (wi-fi included), plus utilities. Bus 26 is right outside our apartment and
will take you to campus in 5-10 minutes.

Please reply to [log in to unmask], call 517-515-3599 or reply this email
directly if interested. Thank you!

Best
Weida