Sorry for disturb those who are not interested in.
I am helping my friend to share this message, please contact with him directly.
Hello dear all:
      I am going to sublease my Hidden Tree 1 bedroom apartment in this
summer from 5/5 to 8/23. The price for this nice and clean 1 bedroom
apartment is only cost $500 per 30 days (Price and date can be adjusted if you
are interested). The detailed characteristics are as following:

.Free high speed internet
...Free water
......You only need to pay for the electric charge

Overview:
  Route 25 and 26 to get to MSU campus, Meijer and Kroger
  1 Bedroom with 1 bright living room, 1 bathroom and 1 kitchen.
  Total usable square is 798 Sq.Ft.£¨86 square meter)
  Swimming Pool
Living Room:
   A almost glass window wall facing beautiful lawn
   A almost new wooden futon sofa (can be changed to be a full size bed)
   A 40 inches TV with free HD digital signal
Bedroom:
   Queen size comfortable bed
   Large study desk
Kitchen:
   Oven, Microwave oven, Big dinner table£¬Dish washer, Refrigerator

If you are interested in this 1 bedroom apartment, please feel free and call
(734)-546-2798 or email to [log in to unmask]