 Hi all,

We are leaving in May and would like to find a sublease to cut loss, so now we are going to lower the rent to 180 for a bedroom per month! See below for details.

We'd like to sublease our two bedroom apartment at the Pines (location and floor plan - http://www.dtnmgt.com/east-lansing/the-pines-apartments/). Both bedrooms, furnished, will be available from around Early May to July 20th. You can rent just one bedroom and we'll cover for the other one. A very nice male graduate student will be living in the living room till the end of June . The rent will be 180 a month (wi-fi included), plus utilities. Bus 26 is right outside our apartment and will take you to campus in 5-10 minutes.

Please reply to [log in to unmask], or call 517-515-3599 if interested. Thank you!

Best
Yue Wu