诚聘海外杰出青年人才: 生态遥感方向
Research Position in Grassland Remote Sensing
The Institute of Agricultural Resources and Regional Planning deals with
the use of Earth Observation data and other geodata for characterizing
and monitoring the pattern and change of agricultural ecosystem and for
natural resource management. We are looking for an experienced, self-
motivated and team-oriented research scientist to join our team in
grassland remote sensing.
The ideal applicant has a proven track record in project management in
the international Earth Observation and GIS domain and should have
more than 5 years of working experience after graduation.
Ph.D in remote sensing application or GIS technology
Depth knowledge of satellite and airborne remote sensing, GIS technology
and its applications in terrestrial ecosystem
Experience in related research (minimum of 3 years)
You will be employed initially for a period of four years with the possibility
of extension. Salary and conditions will be in accordance to the “Talent
introduction policy” of CAAS
(http://www.caas.net.cn/caasnew/ysxw/mtbd/69973.shtml), including
3,000,000 RMB of Start-up funds, relocation allowance for a 100m2-
apartment in Beijing, and 200,000 RMB yearly salary. Additional social
benefits are offered as well as programs for personal development.
The position has to be filled as soon as possible. Please send your CV with
a covering letter outlining how your experience and interests match our
requirements to:
Dr. Xiaoping XIN
Institute of Agricultural Resources and Regional Planning (农业资源与农业区
划研究所)
Chinese Academy of Agricultural Science (中国农业科学院)
12 Zhongguancun South Ave.
Beijing, China, 100081
Tel: +86 13910803165Email: [log in to unmask]