Hi, there,

I am sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I am leaving this country and want to have my room subleased.
It is the master's room (with walk-in closet and bathroom) in a two
bed room apartment.
It will be available from may 7 to june 21. I would like to ask for $350,
including the rent and internet, for the whole period (It normally takes
about $450 per month).
The room is furnished with all necessities.
The other one in the apartment is a very nice and easy-going male Ph.D student.

Both price and stay period are negotiable. If you are interested, please
call me at 517-643-5378 or reply this message.  Thank you for your attention!

Best,
Hai