Sorry to bother who is not interested.

      Hi, I have a bedroom for rent from May, 2013.(flexible, and it is not sublease)
The bedroom is the one of a single house which has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
The house is located at porter ave East Lansing. The price is $350/ month, and it
is covers everything such as electricity, heat, water, high speed internet, and all
furnished! No extra fees. The location is convenient to either the MSU campus or
any other grocery stores. The bus #24 is right the gate of the house, about 10
minutes to take bus, and 7 minutes to drive. Also, the location is very quiet and
safe. If you interested about it, please contact me at QQ; 118030379 or my
email: [log in to unmask] (please mention you want to rent the bedroom.
Thank you !
Shan