Hi all,
Sorry to bother those who are not interested.
I’m reselling a set of brand new Samsonite FIVE piece nested
luggage.
This is a comprehensive luggage set that includes a 26” wheeled
upright packing case, a 22” wheeled upright carry-on, a travel duffle, a boarding
tote, and a toiletry kit.

Got them for my families who planned to come here, but it
finally turns out they cannot make it.
For those who would like to take this package deal, I’m asking
for $75 OBO, compared to $89.99 plus tax I originally paid.
For those who just want to take part of it, here comes the
price list: $30 for 26” upright, $25 for 22” upright, $12 for duffle bag, $9
for boarding tote, and $4 for toiletry kit.
Thank you very much for your attention.
Cheers.
Obrian