Hi All,

Please ignore it if you are not interested. Thank you!

A nice bedroom is available to be subleased around this summer from MAY 22nd
to July 19th 2013 (Time is adjustable). Either Male or Female is ok.

[==*Nice Price*==]: Only $347/month for all (originally $487/month) except
electricity;
[==*Nice Location*==]:
(1). Close to campus
(2). 26# CATA
(3). Walking distance to the grocery store, USPS, and one-two stops to
supermarkets.
(4). 5 minutes walk to Whitehill park.
[==*Nice Apartment*==]:
(1). The full furnished bedroom is much larger than spartan village, has
capacious clothing cabinet and two big windows.
(2). Large living room with air-conditioner, soft sofa and a nice dinner table~!
(3). The 2nd Floor~!Nice Balcony~! Free Swimming Pool~! Free Fitness
Center~!Free BBQ facilities provided by leasing office~! Free Beach Volleyball
Ground~!
(4). The community provides good leasing office and maintenance service.
(5). No extra parking fee~~!
(6). A quiet, nice and hard-working roomate.
(7). Neighbors are very friendly and some Chinese families/students live nearby.

(The only requirement is No Pets according to the leasing agreement.£©

If anyone are interested, feel free to contact me via email or cellphone.

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Cell: 517-775-6283 (Text me before a call)

Best forwards,
Lanqing Liu