Hi All:
I am subleasing my bedroom in a three bedroom house. The entire house is
fully furnished. All three bedrooms are on the second floor, a full-bathroom
(with shower) on the same floor as well. On the first floor is a big,
bright, and nice living room, kitchen, and a half-bathroom (no shower).
Laundry in the basement.

The bedroom is fully furnished with a queen size bed (IKEA bed frame and
mattress),  IKEA desk, bookshelf, and a big closet. The other two roommates
are super nice, clean, and easy-going.

The rent is $300/month including everything. The time will be May.17-Jul.10.
($550 for the entire time period, or flexible time within this time period.
$10/day).

The house locates  in a very quite, safe, and beautiful neighborhood. Two
minutes drive to harrison road. Five minutes drive to Frandor plazza, Udon
sushi on harrison road, or lake lansing Meijer. 10-15 minutes drive to
campus. Route 25 running on harrison road to campus. Parking is available.

Either female or male is welcome.

Reply this email if you have any question or you are interested to see the
house.

Thank you

Best
Ying