To All My Chinese Friends,

The earthquake in Szechuan a little bit ago had to worry some of you.  Listed as 6.6 magnitude, it had to bring back memories from 5 years ago.  The article I last read indicates no casualties. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/china-earthquake-2013_n_3119741.html?utm_hp_ref=natural-disasters

I would appreciate any information you may learn beyond this information since we do have MSU students and scholars in China right now, but hopefully no where near the epicenter.

Thank You!
Ben

Ben Chamberlain, MSW
International Health and Safety Analyst