Hi folks,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested. I'm posting this e-mail for subleasing an apt which is available from  now to the end of June and also find roommates for house.

APT info (Summer sublease) :

The apartment is located on the north of the campus (Castle Pointe).

Bus route24 directly links this apt and campus and it takes about 15 to 20 minutes to get to school.

The rent will be $450 including everything (negotiable).

You are going to share the living room and kitchen with another guy.

This is a suit room (the bedroom is right inside the bedroom) and this means it's extremely convenient.

The community provides 24 hours free gym and tennis court. Parking is free too.

The following link shows the floor plan of the apt (please choose 2 Bedrooms and Berkley)

http://www.castlepointeapartments.com/Apartments/module/property_floorplans/property[id]/10740

If you are interested in this, please contact me directly by e-mail or cell phone (517-580-9908).

HOUSE Info (Rent for Fall, long term welcome):

The location of the house is on the back of the frozen yoghurt (Fairway Ct.), and there are two rooms available

Rent will be 370 + utility.

please feel free to contact me (via cell phone or e-mail) for detailed information if you are interested.

The following link shows some pics of the house.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94827887@N08/

Thank you so much.

Best,

Yinan Shu