https://picasaweb.google.com/116647788014678328217/MovingSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCJK-kdKtxfjF-gE#

Big LG TV, kitchen staff, women accessories and  Lots of New women clothes, shoes! clothes size: XS-L. Shoe size: 6-6.5.
I didn't took pictures of all my clothes. please come and check them out! I live across street of campus. we could also schedule a time to meet at your place!

毕业大甩卖!继续处理!
LG44寸大电视(你们可以考虑朋友几个人合买),
还有好多厨房用品,炒锅,菜刀什么的。
最重要的是我有一大堆闲置的衣服要处理掉,大部分都是新的带牌子的!尺码从XS到L的都有,还有好多鞋子,6号和6.5的。还有一部分饰品。先到先得!
我就住在学校东北边,欢迎过来看看,试试,不买没关系的。 我也可以带着所有东西去给你挑。,周五或者周末,回复我邮件或者打电话跟我约个时间。

回邮件:[log in to unmask]    或者电话:5174886060