大家好,

因为提前毕业所以sublease四人间中的一间bedroom。今年八月到明年七月。

地点在The Lodges一期,安全安静。

有独立卫生间,walk-in closet,南向采光好,三楼(空间更大),装修精致,床是Queen bed,房间也很大,所以两个人住也很好。。Apartment里有洗衣机烘干机。远离马路和铁道,很安静舒适。还可以养宠物。绝对是学校附近环境最好的apartment了。

小区里全天有自己的巴士接送到campus和grand river avenue,开车到学校只要五分钟,走路十到十五分钟。附近有Hannah Plaza,suburban ice,饭店蛋糕店商店都很近。

小区里服务也很周全,24小时clubhouse,free printing,tanning, hot tub,gym, study lounge。Free parking。

房间里有全套实木家具(也可以不要,25/month),包cable和网,原价669每月,夏天(七月份)就可住进来,并且我会预付第一个月的房租。

有意者请联系:517-755-0988 / [log in to unmask]

Hi, there, I?m looking for someone to take over my lease from Aug. 2013 to Jul. 2014 at THE LODGE.

The lease is a single bedroom in a 4bed-4bath apt. The apartment is located on the third floor of the unit (the space is much larger than the one in first or second floor), facing south (better sunshine), and away from trail or Hannah blvd (very safety and quietly).

The bedroom is well furnished, including walk-in closet and a private bathroom. The queen bed in the room makes it also suitable for a couple. The laundry is in the unit.

THE LODGE is a great community and close to everything. It has free parking and pet friendly. It has 24 Hours clubhouse, free printing, coffee bar, hot tub, gym, study lounge. It also has Private shuttle to the campus or the Grand River Avenue. You can also take 5 minutes drive to the campus, or 10 minutes walk. The location is close to the Hannah Plaza or the Suburban Ice.

Since I will go back to China at summer (July), you can move in that time!

The rent is 669/month, Internet and cable are included. MOST IMPORTANTLY, I WILL PAY ONE MONTH RENT IN ADVANCE.

Please contact me if you are interested. Cell: 517-755-0988; Email: [log in to unmask]