Hi all,
Please see the forwarded information below for a job opportunity in
Shenzhen, China. The flyer is available at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/
klrita1tinybg72/LiAqfk0iRh#f:Kuang-Chi%20Flyer.jpg. Thanks.
Dear friends of MSU CSSA,

Kuang-Chi Institute of Advanced Technology, headquartered in Shenzhen
China, is aggressively looking for outstanding talents to join us,
especially our R&D team.

We will deeply appreciate if you could kindly spread the word to the
Chinese oversea students’ community of your university. Please do not
hesitate to copy me on the email when forwarding this flyer. I am more than
happy to answer any question concerning the recruitment. Thank you very
much!

--
2012--2013 CSSA-MSU Committee

Email: [log in to unmask]