Hi all:

I am currently looking for 2 people to join my AT&T family plan. Monthly
bill typical ranges for:

Non-smartphone user: ~$30
Smartphone user: ~$55 (based on a 2Gb mobile data plan)
(Price reflected the total amount including tax and the 10% MSU staff
discount)

The deal is:
*700 minutes plan
*Unlimited Messaging
*No SSN required
*No 500 dollars deposit
*10% off every monthly bill (A faculty discount offered by MSU)

I am looking for someone who pays their bill ON TIME!
If you are interested, please leave me your contact at my email:

P.S. Just a reminder, AT&T will charge an $18 upgrade fee if you go from
Individual plan to Family plan or a $36 activation fee if you are a new
 member to the company.

Yours,

Jason