Hi!

I'm helping my friend to subleasing a nice apartment starts from 2013 Fall to 2014
Spring.

The apartment is located RIGHT BY EVERYDAY RESTAURANT, CLOSE TO CAMPUS.
The heat and water is FREE and you can also have a free FULL COVERED
PARKING.

It is a very QUIET and pretty apartment with ONE large bedroom, and ONE bright
living room and a dinning room. The apartment is not furnished. It also contains a
free storage unit under the basement.

Please review the pictures of Apartments and Furnitures
at:http://www.flickr.com/photos/94657205@N07/8619171747/in/photostream/

TEXT my friend if you are interested :517-802-7468