Hey everyone, need a sublease!! I live in a house with 2 Chinese students,
now I am leaving for the first section of the summer, the rental is $275/month, I
only need $400 for two monthes rental. The house is located on 6181 Rutherford
road, East Lansing. It' about 3 mins to the #22 bus station. It has QD and several
food court within walking distance. It a quite and peaceful house, It has a huge
backyard which is good for a backyard party or BBQ. My room has 1 table and 1
desk and two chairs. Plus the kitchen is really nice and clean. Contact me on 424-
666-9396. or by email: [log in to unmask]