PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
Hi,

Sorry to bother people who are not interested. I am a male graduate student in
MSU and recently graduated from MSU. Right now I am looking for someone
who can have the road trip with me to CA. I will pay the gas, food and hotel on
the way to CA. I am planing to leave on April 20th and take four days to go to
CA (East Lansing to Sacramento). Please let me know if anyone will be
interested about it. Thanks a lot.
My contact information: 517-599-5130 and my email address is

Shijian Zhuang
M.S. Graduate Research Candidate
Viticulture Program
Department of Horticulture