帮*庄世剑*转发,*请不要回复此邮件*,谢谢。
I'm posting for Shijian Zhuang, please don't reply to my Email, thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zhuang, Shijian <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Subject: Moving sales (including mattress)
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi All,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested. I gonna graduate and leave
Michigan State at the end of April, here are some staffs I need to sell
before I leave, and price can be negotiable. My cell phone is
517-599-5130and I live in Trappers Cove 3116 1D, my email is
[log in to unmask] No delivery will be offered. Pictures can be available
via link below:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/102115254676802363747/albums/5859854892091725761

1.      Coffee table (very light)  (gone)
                                                  $10

2.      Sofa (gone)
                                     $20

3.       2 End tables (very light, and with a table lamp for free)
                 each $5

4.       Floor lamp, 2, (gone)
                           each $8

5.       Easy chair, 2
                                                  each $5

6.       writing desk (gone)
                                          $5

7.       Queen size mattress + box set+memorial foam (available after April
20)       $80

8.
Carpet
$8

9.       Microwave (gone)
                     $5

10.       Laundry basket
                                      $2

11.     Slow cooker (gone)
                    $3

12.     Dinning table
                        $10

13.     Storing Drawer (Second drawer is broken)
                                    $8

Thanks a lot.

Best regards!

--