Yes, Hi everyone,

I have got a 2 beds / 1.5 baths apartment at the oaks apartment on grand river,
licensed for 2 & 3 people, which is on Route 1, and also next to Brody Complex.
It's a cute quite split level apartment, ready to move in right now.
The lease is from this May, to Aug of 2013,
The original full rent is 1165 per month splitted by 2 or 3 tenants, the price is
negotiable.
You can get every detail of the apartment here:http://www.dtnmgt.com/east-
lansing/the-oaks-apartments/
I am sorry if there's some information not covered in this mail, but I am more
than happy to answer any of your questions and concerns about the apartment.
I wish you can find your place to stay soon. If you are interested and want to
see the apartment in person, or you want to get the pictures of it, feel free to
reach me at 517-862-3914.
Smile, work hard, and make today your best day ever!

In his love,
Leslie.