Hi I am looking for a little bit more than just summer sublease. I am graduating
this coming September and that means I need to find a place to sublease from
May to September. I have been looking around but most of the sublease ends
around August. But if you just want to sublease during summer is fine too. So if
you happen to have an apartment to sublease please email: [log in to unmask]
OR call: 517-492-6444

Thank you.