Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I am Ying from the department of communication. I am doing my thesis about
persuading Chinese women to detect cancer and collecting the data.

If it is convenient, can you please forward the link below to women age
between 35 to 54 living in domestic China, for example your mother, aunt or
any qualified women you know ?

https://msuccas.us2.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6tJeLznWodZs42V

In the survey, they will first answer some general questions, read a message,
and then complete the rest of the questionnaire. The survey may contain some
knowledge about cancer prevention and detection.

As a reward, the researcher will randomly draw 10 participants to win 50 Yuan
mobile phone fees and 10 invitors to win $25 Amazon gift cards.

P.S. If you forward the link using qq, you may see qq emoji (qq biaoqing). In
this case, you can go to the qq emoji management and deactivate "emoji
shortcut" (kuai jie jian).

If you have any other questions, pls email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much!!!!!!

不好意思打扰大家~

我是来自传播系的毕业生,目前正在收集毕业论文的数据。论文的题目是关于鼓励中国女性
进行癌症检测。

如果方便的话,可以把调查问卷的链接转发给你所认识35到54岁常居中国的女性吗,比如你
的母亲阿姨姑姑婶婶。
https://msuccas.us2.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6tJeLznWodZs42V

参与者会首先会回答一些基本问题,阅读一则文本,然后完成问卷。问卷里也可能包含一些
癌症预防检测的知识。

研究者会随机抽取10名参与者进行奖励,奖品为50元电话费;同时他们的邀请者也有机会赢
取25刀 amazon的礼品卡。

另外,如果用qq转发的时候发现链接里出现了qq表情符号,可以到qq表情管理里面把“使用
快捷键”的钩钩去掉。

谢谢大家了~~!!!

Ying