Hi there,

Sorry for bothering you who are not interested in this.

I have a two-bedroom apartment which can be subleased for Summer  2013    from July 1th to August 20th. The address is 4634 S Hagadorn, Glenwood    apartment. East Lansing  48823.
- The _/TOTAL RENTAL FE/_/_E FOR TWO MONTHS _/is only 393/person.
- The utility includes Water, heat, Internet, etc. What you need pay is only electric.
- The apartment is furnished with washing and dry machine inside.
- The apartment provide free parking, free gym, free swimming pool for public.
- The Bus Rounte 23 works during summer which could arrive at Meridian    Mall. Also, it only takes 5 minutes to get Cata on campus.

If you are interested in our apartment, you could contact us via email or by 5177758910.

Sincerely,

Huilin