Hi, there,

Sorry for those who are not interested.

The room is the master's room (with walk-in closet and bathroom) in a two
bed room apartment.
It will be available from may 7 to june 20. I would like to ask for $350
including the rent and internet. The room is furnished with all necessities
and would be perfect for those who are looking for a short term stay place.
The other one in the apartment is a very nice and easy-going male Ph.D student.

If you are interested, you can reach me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks for your attention!

Best,
Hai Zhang