Hi All:
I have one bedroom for summer sublease. It is a big bedroom with a walk-in
closet in a three bedrooms house. All three bedrooms are on the second
floor, there is a full bathroom on the same floor as well. On the first
floor, there is a very big and nice living room, kitchen, and half bathroom.
Washing and dryer are both in the basement. The entire house is furnished. I
will have my new bed frame, mattress, desk, and book shelf left in my room.
(All furniture in my room were IKEA white series, perfect color for summer.)
It is a big room. Almost a square room, I put a queen size bed and a 1.2m
long desk on one side, between them is a window.

You will share the house with two other easy-going and clean roommates.
Parking is available.

The house locates in a good neighborhood in East Lansing, quiet, beautiful,
and safe. It is opposite to the hidden tree apt. Harrison road and colliage
road are both in walking distance. You can get on to harrison road or
colliage road in about 2 minutes driving. About 10 minutes driving to campus.

The rent will be $390 including everything.  The time will be May.17-Aug.1.
Feel free to reply this email if you are interested. Either female or male
are welcome.

Thank you.

Best
Ying