大家好!

 现出租2013 Fall到14spring贼好的apt一个,在天天旁边,包水包heat,有covered
parking。很安静、漂亮的小楼,有一个大卧室,客厅和餐厅也很大,阳光充足,单人好友情
侣都可以。Apartment 是 not furnished但是我的家具成套便宜卖给你,如单独需要家具的
可以联系我。需要的请text 5178027468
公寓同家具图片地址在:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/94657205@N07/sets/72157633169386897/with/8
619285811/

I'm Subleasing a nice apartment starts from 2013 Fall to 2014 Spring. The
apartment is located right by Everyday Restaurant. The heat and water is free
and you can also have a free full covered parking. It is a very quiet and pretty
apartment with a large bedroom, and a bright living room and a dinning room.
The apartment is not furnished but I got a full set of nice furnitures for sale. I
can give you a discount if you rent my apartment and buy the furnitures at the
same time. Furnitures are also available for sale individually. Text me at
5178027468 if you are interested.

Please review the pictures of Apartments and Furnitures
at:http://www.flickr.com/photos/94657205@N07/sets/72157633169386897/wit
h/8619285811/