Hello everyone,
          Sorry for the disturbing if you have no intend to buy cars now.
          Due to graduation, I have to sell my cars.
          I have two cars to sell. One is 2010 chevrolet, 40000 miles
runned. I just bought it half year ago from dealer and is certified.
The price is about $13000.
          The other is 2000 honda accord. 160000 miled runned. I know
it is a little old for miles. But it still safe and drive. the Price
will be about $2000.
          The price can be negociated. If you want to buy two cars
together. I will say buy Chevrolet and get Honda free at $13000 totally.

         Here are some of the photoes for the two cars.
         http://photo.renren.com/photo/272170890/album-870149022

  Feel free to contact me if you are interested or need more
information about it.
         Thanks for your time.

--Rong Wang