Hi All,

I plan to take minor major in Statistic.  I am doing with Genomic statistic, so it fine for me to take statistics course at any level. But what should I do to get Master degree of Statistic.I have send inquiry email to the department of Statistics, but I still want to get more information from  someone who are familiar with this thing.Generally, I have several questions here.

1: How can I be admitted into a Master program of statistics but just as minor major. Do I need to submit a formal application at first? Or I can just take STT course and get degree when I complete 30 credits required for  Master student.

2: Is there any restriction on STT 30 credits for Master student.  For example, above 800 level courses?

3:Any recommendations on the courses to take??

Thanks in advance.

Yongfang