Hi, Just a reminder that I am back at MSU right now. Anybody who interested in the sale could come over before 5:30pm today, or before 1:00pm tomorrow. Thank you!

Hi,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I am currently out of the town, so all the stuff can be pick up on Apr. 15th, 19th and 20th. If you need anything in hurry, I may ask my friend to come over and help out. The sale is first come first serve, no holdings please. Price is negotiable if you buy more, plus I can deliver to place near by :-)
https://plus.google.com/photos/113194625151536091526/albums/5863806801334460049?authkey=CI3G1Z-VjMjgRg

Just email me back and I will tell you the address and hope to see you on 15th!

Thank you,
Mandy