Dear Student,

OISS cares about you and ensuring that our international students and
scholars feel welcome at Michigan State University and the surrounding
community is a top priority for OISS, along with our community partners.

We want to hear from you! What do you think about the Greater Lansing
community and what it has to offer?

This might include topics like housing, transportation, sporting events,
food, entertainment, or anything else about a community that may be
important to you.

Please join us for a conversation (and FREE FOOD) on these topics on May
7th from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. in the Centennial Room of the Kellogg
Center at Michigan State University.

This is your opportunity to tell us how we can make our community even
better, or what you already enjoy that we should more widely promote. Your
opinion is very important to us.

If you are interested, please register for this event by emailing Laura
Wise at [log in to unmask] Space is limited.

Thank you for your consideration,

The Office for International Students and Scholars (OISS)
Sponsored in part by the Lansing Economic Area Partnership (LEAP), the
Greater Lansing Convention & Visitors Bureau & Prima Civitas Foundation

Sincerely,

Laura B. Wise
International Student Advisor
Experiential Learning Coordinator
Office for International Students & Scholars
Michigan State University
International Center
427 N. Shaw Lane, Room 105
East Lansing, MI 48824
Tel: 1.517.884.2156 |Fax: 1.517.355.4657

Get Connected! MySpartanCareer.comLaura on LinkedIn
Follow OISS via social media:http://oiss.isp.msu.edu/socialmedia/

--
2012--2013 CSSA-MSU Committee
Email: [log in to unmask]