Dear all,

We are MA TESOL students at MSU, and w
e are writing to invite you to take part in the our project of developing a
English speaking test for Chinese students. We are inviting
native-Chinese undergraduate students to help us pilot the test
, which will take approximately 15 minutes
, including a video recording and a short interview.

Your responses in this study will be kept strictly confidential and
used only for the purpose of research.
 At the end of the survey, participants will receive $5 cash as reward
for helping us..

If you would like to know more about this research study or have any
questions, please
 email any one of us: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], or

Thank you very much!