Dear All,

I'm looking for a female roommate at Cedar Village which is only fifteen
minute's walking distance from MSU main libraty and the Diary Store. There is
the route 1 bus stop near it (walking 2 minutes only). It's convenient to go to
the Oriental market and Meijer.
It is a furnished flat with one bedroom, one bathroom, one living room and a
kitchen. So we will share the bedroom. The rental fee is 325 (including water
but we can share the wireless internet with the landlady and the hot water,
which is heated by gas, is also provided by her so the total utility fee will be
very limited) . Besides, you will have a parking place (I do not have
a car so if
you also don't have a car, the landlady is willing to lease this
parking place for
us at the price $40 per month. )

 I'm quiet and easygoing. It's best for me if you're a graduate student.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me. My phone number is
5176145529.
Thank you so much!

Zhe Meng