CCU (Chinese Career Union) is a non-profit organization aiming at helping
Chinese students in their early career development. For the past few months
we have held 8 webinars focusing on various aspects of career development
(see the link to our Youtube channel in the end),

In order to do better in this endeavor, we would like to hear your
feedback/suggestions on previous/future webinars. We really appreciate it
if you could take 5 minutes to fill out the survey below, even if you
didn't attend any previous webinars. Here's the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LF5WWCK

Thank you and have a good one,
--
CCU is an affiliated group of The North American Chinese Society of
Automotive Engineers (NACSAE). For more information about CCU and NACSAE,