A 2-bedroom apt at Glenwood is available for sublease from 5/21- 8/21. It
is right by Hanna Plaza on Hagadorn. Nice location, close to campus and is
right by a cata bus stop. It features plenty of closet space, newly
remodeled kitchens and baths, as well as, spacious balconies. The highlight
of our community is the brand new fitness center and sparkling pool area.

Asking for 450/month (internet and water are included, electricity not
included) or 400/month if you are going to rent for the whole 3
months(June, July and August) and *FREEEEEE for May*. Bed is not provided
(You can bring an air mattress for the sake of convenience). Microwave,
fridge and dishwasher are available. * Price is negotiable. *I will take
the best offer Email me back if you are interested.