On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 08:41:42PM -0400, Kevin Dai wrote:

> thank you

You are welcome   ---   for what?

You should not depend on the subject to carry the body of you information.
That is not polite to make your reader switch back and forth.  Put the
total information in the body of your message.

Although you were not specific, I am guessing you want to unsubscribe
from the CSSAMSU Email list.   You do that yourself as follows:

Use your Email account that is on the list.
Send an Email message to:

Do not put a subject on the message.
In the body of the message, put one line as follows:

  signoff cssamsu

You will then automatically be removed from the list.

Good luck,

////jerry