Dear AIB Community

I am looking for a visiting professor role appointment in the area of International business, more specifically closely linked to my research interests of foreign direct investment or MNE activity.  If you are looking for someone, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I have experience of teaching on a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate modules as well as undertaking research into MNEs. If you would like any further details I can provide an up-to-date CV.

Many thanks

Mark

Dr Mark Cook

Reader International Business
University of Wolverhampton Business School
City Campus North, UK
WV1 1AD

Tel. 01902 321779

--